Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Comedy Is: How Powerful Committment Is Once You Make One

I'm asking for all the inspiration, support and encouragement I can get to take my eight year dream of writing the rough draft of my screen play "The Five Rites" by January 31, 2009. Here's your chance to encourage and coach the woman in 9th grade dubbed "The Writer of Our Lives" because what I write about has a nack for "coming true".

One of the reasons I put this fiction story on the back burner for a while was the imaginary/ archetypal characters and events I wrote about took on a life of their own and mirrored the events and relationships of my future that are now here. That's one of the reasons the subtitle of my co-authored book with Stash Serafin, _You Can't Get It 'Cause You've Already Got It!_ is: A blind figure skater and visionary writer's inspirational guide to moving through life.

Now with all your wisdom of goal setting and achieving SMART goals please weigh in and coach me and my readers what it takes to honr your commitments and acheive your "impossible" goals.

Click here to post Comments i.e. share you insights and offer me your encouraging kudos. Thanks!

No comments: