Monday, January 26, 2009

Are your friends spamming you on your birthday?

My husband Jason wrote this for our friend's 70th and sent it to a special email account his wife set up for Ken's special day with surprise birthday greetings.

Greetings Sir Ken,

I am prince Abdul Yakoubar from Estonia. My father has passed on and left me a huge sum of money (over 2 million). I am contact you, Ken, because you are man of distinction and someone I can trust. Your reputation as a ride leader makes you a perfect candidate for this mission.

My father, Jarraq "Jerry" Yakoubar was a professional businessman who enjoyed bicycling throughout Africa and Europe. In his travels he traded diamonds, emassing great wealth. To honor his tradition I have choosen you as a cyclist to continue his journey. All I need from you is a bank account number to transfer his great wealth into and then when I arrive in the United States, I will withdraw half of the funds to move my family to your great country. Since I'm over 50, I might also ask you to allow me to stay in your great home as part of the Evergreen Club. I will then begin my own journey across your nation on bicycle and would ask you join me for that journey to honor my father.

If intersted, please contact me with this email for futher discussion.

The honorable Prince Abdul Yakoubar.

HAPPY 70TH KEN! - Jason & Ruth

Jason Wood © 2009 Editor of www.365webapplications.com

No comments: