Thursday, February 12, 2009

Comedy Divine: Timing, Proper Planning or Both?

You never know what marketing, social networking and posting your enlightened comedy on enlightenedjokes.com will set in motion.

Here is a great reminder of the power of planning and "divine" timing.

I use to think I was a bad business owner. It turned out I was just bad at marketing. Something exciting changed in my business when I realized two things:

I needed to dedicate at least 20% of my time marketing every week. Constant marketing and relationship building is the life line of a healthy. growing, thriving business and two nine million people are searching for joke and funny stories every month. Many of these people are business people online looking relief from a stressful job or the challenges of being an entrepreneur.

This is where you come in. Be their source of relief. Make them laugh or cry with laughter at the funny things that go on in your industry. You don't need to be a stand up comic, just someone with simple insights about the comedy in your professional world or industry.

No comments: