Sunday, November 23, 2008

How Do You Re Set Your Universal Remote?

Remember the Adam Sandler's movie "Click" that illustrated what could happen if we really did have a Universal Remote?

We would experience what we habitually wanted for better or worse until we reset the program? Oh, I almost forgot, we do have one!

What are some of the ways we can re set our own Universal Remote? - (Something that Obama and others are demonstrating in big ways) that then broadcasts our favorite Love channel, Money channel, Comedy Channel, Health channel, Relationship channel, Adventure...

Humm... That's a powerful question. Send me a word or two on how you reset your Universal Remote. I'll post my favorite responses with special web links back to your site as part of this online user guide and I'll tell you what I did to reset my universal remote from lonely to meeting my beloved husband, broke and attracting $20,000 out of the blue and other cool client examples of how they reset their universal remote in one coaching session to enjoy more prosperity, abundance, laughter, powerful connections and joy! Some are quicker at re setting the remote than others but the instructions are the same. Thanks!

Click: to share what you use to reprogram your channels
with the subject Universal Remote
I'll be posting responses till December 1, 2008. Send me your response today!

Dan reset his "love" remote in less 14 days

Thanks Ruth for helping me to clarify in such a positive way exactly what I want in my life.” (14 days later) There is so much abundance. I really feel in sync with the Universe. The Universe and I are flowing together. My needs and intentions are being met in the most unpredictable and fascinating ways! Love and blessings, Dan -Dan Harvey, PhD, College Professor

Michael loved his "love channel" six moths later

Earlier this year, I decided to contact Ruth to try something different. I was divorced 3 years ago and was having no luck meeting someone new. I had tried many of the internet dating sites, blind dates and matchmakers. No matter what I tried, I was just not meeting the right person. I have to say up front, that I am an Electrical Engineer and Ruth's work does not fit into my logical way of thinking. I decided to try scripting anyway, because I had nothing to lose... read HOW he reset his "remote" I met my soul mate just like the script said and she is everything I have been looking for. The most amazing part is that she just showed up in my life with no effort on my part. I have no doubt that reading this script over and over again put me in the right place spiritually and physically for me to meet my soul mate. I can't thank you enough Ruth. -Michael Cristofalo, Electrical Engineer

No comments: