Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TODAY'S SKIT: Oops

WIFE: Thanks for picking me up! When I left to go to my meeting, both cars were gone, so I started walking!
HUSBAND: Before I left to go to the office, I asked you if you had to go anywhere.
WIFE: Oh, I thought you meant then, when you asked at 8am? My meeting isn’t until
10am, which was five minutes to go.
HUSBAND: I guess I should have reminded you we left one of the cars at the office when we went out to dinner.
WIFE: Let’s just hope our kid’s are only half as bad as their mother. Consider me training.
HUSBAND: Believe me, I do. I can see it now.
WIFE: Holly, do you need me to drop you off at soccer today?
HUSBAND: No, Dad. But I’m late to basketball practice. -- Where did you get the name Holly?
WIFE: We’ll Mr. Wood
HUSBAND: Yes, Mrs. Wood.
WIFE: The name’s I’ve come up with so far are Holly for a girl and Sandal if we have a boy.
HUSBAND: Ugg. If you grew up with our last name, you’d reconsider.
WIFE: Hey I know all about the last name “Dilley”. Don’t dilly-dally around. You’ve got yourself into quite a pickle.
HUSBAND: Kids said that?
WIFE: No, teachers.

© 2008 Scripting For Success
Written for XM Comedy -Satellite Radio

No comments: