Friday, November 28, 2008

MONOLOGUE: Warner Bros

ELLEN: Tonight one of my friends is going on a blind date with the best friend of a guy she dated a couple times over the last three years.

I told her, “Hey, that’s a good endorsement if he’s fixing you up with his best friend.”

That’s when Chris said (Beat.) Chris my girl friend not the guy she’s going on a blind date with. Chris, Chris. Oh that’s funny.

Anyway. My friend Chris, she told me the blind date and the guy she previously went out with both have tattoos on their left shoulder. One has the Road Runner and the other guy has The Tasmanian Devil.

That’s when I jokingly said, This is confussing, from now on I’ll just call them them the Warner Bros.

© 2008 Ruth Anne Wood, Scripting For Success
Written for ellen the ellen degeneres show

No comments: