Thursday, November 27, 2008

STORY: Two Pictures

A friend reunited with his college sweetheart after 25 years.

“I finally figured out the secret to a successful long term relationship,” he proclaimed, “take a little break in between!”

Then he showed me pictures of them when they were engaged at 23, and a picture taken shortly after they rediscovered each other, after a total of six kids and two failed marriages. He asked me which picture I liked better, prefacing; the ladies say ‘you two look good’ and the guys say ‘she looks great.’ What, what do you think?

After viewing both, I emailed him, “I’m rooting for the couple in the picture taken last weekend!”

© 2008 Scripting For Success
Written for Craig Ferguson


Get your copy of You Can't Get It 'Cause You've Already Got It!
about a Visionary Writer and a Blind Figure Skater With A Vision

No comments: